Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
Garrett AT Gold Prospecting metal detector (AT All Terrain) gives you the power and versatility to find more gold.
The metal detector is ideal for freshwater searching to 10 maximum feet. The new 5” x 8” DD coil has excellent target separation and sensitivity in mineralized soil.
True All Metal Mode provides extra depth and sensitivity for gold prospecting. This unit also has it’s place in the relic hunting world and is especially good on iron infested ground where fats recovery speed is required, by fitting the optional 11”x8.5” coil this transforms this great machine into a superb machine.
Garrett AT Gold metal detector features:
- ALL-METAL MODE: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- GRAPHIC TARGET ANALYZING: Simultaneously shows the target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- ALL TERRAIN: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- DIGITAL TARGET ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- HIGH-RESOLUTIONI IRON DISCRIMINATION: Provides 40 points of iron resolution—controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- PRO MODE AUDIO: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- IRON AUDIO™: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- ALL-METAL IRON AUDIO™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- GROUND BALANCE (MANUAL): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- GROUND BALANCE WINDOW™; A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- FAST TRACK™ GROUND BALANCE: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target’s location in the ground.
- ONE-TOUCH TREASURE HUNTING: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search
- 20 Target ID Cursor Segments
- 40 Iron Discrimination Segments
- 3 Search Modes
- 8 Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments
- Electronic Pinpointing
- 3 Audio Tone ID Levels